Saturday, March 1, 2008

Hair, Hair, EVERYWHERE!!!

Today we decided that we all needed haircuts. Shane took Alex outside with the clippers and gave him the cutest little military cut you ever did see. Than it was my turn(I bet your thinking that he was going to use the clippers on me... Not on your life.) I was the one with the power of the clippers. I gave Shane a nice clean military buzz. When little Andrew woke from his nap, it was his turn to go under the clippers. After his hair cut was finished we asked him where all his hair went. He put his hands on his head and felt around, than with a look of shock threw his hands in the air and said "don't know". It was so cute. Than it was off to the salon for Emily's first hair cut ever. Yes, I wanted to cry but she has been asking for a haircut for almost a year, so we felt it was time to cut her hair before she played barber on herself. She got a cute little shoulder length bob. Than it was my turn. We all had a blast and now we look so clean cut.

1 comment:

Cher said...

where are the pics?