Tuesday, April 22, 2008

CRAZY EIGHTS

8 Things that I am passionate about:

*My Faith/Callings
*My Honeybunches
*My Children (Alex, Emily, And Andrew)
*My Family And Shanes Family
*Our Home
*Serving Others
*My Friends
*My Books

8 things I want to do before I die:

*Travel
*Have A "Better Homes And Garden House" Everything has a place and everything in it's place
*Mission With Shane
*Watch Children Go On Missions, Get Married In The Temple, And Have Fulfilling Lives
*Go On A Massive Shopping Spree Where $ Is NO Object, With My Mom And Sister
*Finish My Daily To Do List In One Day
*Have Shane Retire And We Travel (Back To Our Missions, Spain & Australia)
*Own A Milking Cow

8 Things that I often say:

*Was That A Good Choice?
*Please Don't
*I Love You
*I'm So Glad Your Mine
*Get In The Van, Get In The Van ,Get In The V-A-N, Get In The Van, Get In The Van, Get In The V-A-N Sung To A Nice Little Tune.
*Do You Want To GO TO Time-Out?
*Do I Have To Wake Up?

8 Things that I have learned this past year:

*There Will Never Be Enough Time
*I Can Survive Without A Cherry Coke
*I Can't Survive Without My Family And Friends
*I Need Patience
*I Love Having A Dishwasher
*My Husband Knows How To Use, And Loves Using A Dishwasher
*I Like Blogging

8 Things I must do to feel good each day:

*Shower/Get Dressed
*Talk To My Mom And Sister
*Personal And Family Prayer
*Make A List
*Hug/Kiss Shane And The Kids
*Watch My Children Sleep
*Open All The Blinds In The House
*Laugh

8 things that attract me to my best friends:

*Compassionate
*Cares
*Like Me At My Best And Worst
*Don't Judge
*Don't Give Up On Me
*Forgiving
*Understanding
*Sense Of Humor

8 people I think should do Crazy 8's:

*Mom
*Erin
*Heidi
*Sara
*Suzie
*
*
*

3 comments:

Cher said...

Wasnt that fun! You really want a milking cow?

Cher said...

OK we are in May now! Time for a new update!!!

sarawhat said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! It's so cute.