Saturday, June 21, 2008

Creative Or Crazy? You Decide.

Shane and his friend Jason took Alex to the movies (Kung-Fu Panda). While I stayed home with Emily And Rooster (Andrew). It was time for Rooster's nap, I put him down so Emily and Mommy could have some one on one time together. Emily just got her first Barbie so we got out some of my old Barbie items to play with, some clothes my mom made and an old chair made out of wood that I think was my sister's (Cher if you are looking for it I have It). Anyway we didn't have a lot to play with. Being the CRAZY person that I am I saw a large piece of plastic foam from a box that was shipped to our house. So Emily and I decided to make our own Barbie furniture. Almost two and a half hours later this is what we came up with.
Couch, Blanket, Pillows, End Table, Lamp, and some Cd's
A Table complete with Table Wear, and a Chair
A Bed, Sheet, Pillow and Blanket
a Flat Screen TV, TV Stand, and VHS Video
Bookcase and Books
Toilet with Handle and Seat Cover
Rug, Coffee Table, Remote Control, Candle, Plate, And a CD Our Happy Little Princess
We added some stickers to make them look a little more real

2 comments:

Cher said...

Holy cow Girl. What patience you have. That and an awesome imagination.

Anonymous said...

Ok Brookie, all I have to say is CraftQueen!!