Thursday, September 4, 2008

Can't Believe He's Six


To Alexander on your Sixth Birthday
Happy Birthday to my first born, Alex you are such a wonderful and special son. You have a wonderful imagination and an amazing mind to go with it. You are so smart it keeps me on my toes. You are learning and growing so fast.
I love your smile, your smile is infectious and lights up any room you walk into. You are such a sweet and helpful boy. You are the first one to compliment me on the meals I cook and the housework I do. You always want to help me and you love doing your chores. We couldn't have asked for a better son. You are so helpful with your brother and sister. You love to play with them and teach them.
You have taught me so much as a mother. I am so grateful to have you and so blessed to be your mother. "I'll Love You Forever, I'll Like You For Al way's, As Long As I'm Living My Baby You'll Be" Happy Sixth Birthday Alex
Love Mom

8 comments:

Cher said...

That was so sweet to read! Happy Birthday Kiddo! You are getting so big! What a great example you are to Emily and Andrew! Hope that you had a great day!!!

Orenda said...

Happy Birthday Alex!

kelsey said...

geez!!! all your kids are born so close together! birthdays galore! :)

Jo said...

Happy Birthday Alex! We hope you had a great day. How is school going?

MIA said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Alex. Congratulations on turning 6! Yeah!!!

sharon said...

happy birthday Alex!!!

Erin said...

Happy birthday Alexander, I can't believe he big he looks there.

The Kelly Family said...

Hi Brooke, I hope you remember us, we found your blog through Erin. I can't believe how big your little ones are now. They're beautiful!