Friday, July 25, 2008

Ode To 30 On My 30th Birthday

30 Things I've Done
1. Changed A Flat Tire All By Myself
2. Spent 18 Months In Australia On A Mission For
The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-Day Saints
3. Gave Birth To 3 Children
4. Been Asked To Be A Model
5. Survived Eating Poisonous Mushrooms
6. Been Thrown From A Wave Runner By My Husband
7. Thrown My Husband From A Wave Runner
8. Had My Youngest Child Naturally (No Drugs)
9. Married In The Las Vegas Temple
10. Drove Across The U.S.A. 3 Times
11. Had My Picture Hanging On Display In Olan Mills
12. Won A Coloring Contest
13. Been Evacuated For A Hurricane
14. Been To The Grand Canyon
15. Been Through The Redwood Forest
16. Won A Cutest Baby Contest
17. Seen The Bonnie And Clyde Car (Creepy)
18. Fulfilled a Dream (To Be A Wife)
19. Fulfilled Another Dream (To Be A Mother)
20. Lived In Las Vegas And Never Gambled
21. Been Paralyzed For A Week
22. Been Stopped By A Stranger Who Admired My Eyes
23. Been The President Of A Sorority
24. Lived Where I Had An Ocean View From My Window
25. Been A Witness To A Crime
26. Been Asked To Testify As A Witness To A Crime
27. Been To Mexico
28. Been On A Ride In A Race Car
29. Been Rappelling
30. Saved A Life

5 comments:

Cher said...

What awesome achievements! You are amazing. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

Orenda said...

Happy Birthday!

Jo said...

We hope you had a great Birthday!

MIA said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday! Love ya sooooooo much! Hope you had a great birthday!

p.s. Sorry I've been on vacation for a week, thus the belatedness of it all! Still love ya!

Anonymous said...

Wow, stop it! This means I am almost 30. Just kidding I love you and I miss you. Happy late, late birthday. I think you are one of the most accomplished people I know. In your thirty years you have saved more than one life!! Think about where I might be without you.