Monday, May 11, 2009

A Gift Worth Fighting For

Grandma Mary made this cute blanket for the new little grandson to come (Thank you Grandma Mary). I made the mistake of opening it in front of my other three children, It has been an all out battle ever since. They all love this blanket and they all understand and tell me that it is Jayden's. But they just want to use it until he comes. For a while they had a rotating system where each night they would get a turn with it and than pass it along to the next sibling for the next night. I think they have finally let go of the coveted blanket for now, but we'll see!!

3 comments:

Orenda said...

I can see why they would fight over it...it's really cute!

MIA said...

Uber cute! I want one too!
(For myself that is.)

Cher said...

I love the fuzzy green stuff! Your lucky that I didnt get to it first!